Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my technical blog. Today I upgraded this site to BlogEngine.Net 1.4.5 with SQL Server as DB provider. What I noticed was BlogEngine.Net with roles will only run in medium trust or higher. I’m running this site on a shared hosting account, and custom overrides of trust configuration were not allowed. 

Initially I tried with SQLite DB(thought it would be more faster ). My hosting provider doesn’t allow to change default directory permissions. At last I switched to SQL server, site was running up with in few minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.